The election is coming up fast, and we’re looking for your experiences of voting as a blind or partially sighted person.
Fill in our short voting survey and you could win a Kindle Fire Tablet!
Do you feel like you can vote in secret?
Your right to a secret ballot is enshrined in law, in the UK but also internationally, as part of the United Nations convention on the rights of people with disabilities.
We are working with UK Pressure group WebRoots Democracy ahead of the general election to explore solutions to this in future elections, and we want to hear from you. Whether or not you have voted before, we want to know about any barriers you may have faced, or expect to face in casting your vote. Also, how would you like to vote in the future?
All you have to do is to fill in our short survey, and you will automatically be entered in to our prize draw for the chance to bag yourself a snazzy Kindle Fire tablet.
Have your say and fill in our survey
Please fill in the survey by 12pm on Friday 26 May!
Fill in the survey here.
Terms and conditions
- The competition is organised by the Royal Society for Blind Children (RSBC).
- Entry to this competition is open to vision impaired people eligible to vote in the UK.
- Entrants must complete RSBC’s Inclusive Voting survey.
- The winner will be chosen by the RSBC team at random on Friday 26th May from the completed survey entries.
- The winner will be notified by email.
- The winner will receive one Kindle Fire worth £40.
- RSBC will not under any circumstances exchange the voucher into its equivalent value in cash.
- The Kindle Fire will be sent to the chosen winners address.
- The personal data provided will be used for the purposes of administering the competition and for the purposes of furthering the inclusive voting research only.
- Entry opens on May 12 2017. Entry closes 12pm on May 26 2017.
- RSBC reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions or cancel this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.