At RSBC we believe in a better life for blind children. We have an ambitious goal of helping 11,000 blind and partially sighted children and young people in England and Wales by 2020. To do this, we need to know what support our users really need from us and the best way we can deliver it.
Can you help?
Take our short survey by September 11 to have your say on our future work. As a thank you for your time, you can enter a competition to win an Amazon Echo Dot. The survey shouldn’t take more than 5-10 minutes to complete and remember you only have until Monday September 11 to fill it in. All answers will remain anonymous.
Thanks for your support and good luck!
Competition Ts & Cs
1. The competition is organised by the Royal Society for Blind Children (RSBC)
2. The winner will be chosen by the RSBC team at random on September 11th from the completed survey entries.
3. The winner will be notified by email.
4. The winner will receive one Amazon Echo dot worth £50.
5. RSBC will not under any circumstances exchange the voucher into its equivalent value in cash.
6. The Amazon Echo dot will be sent to the chosen winners address.
7. The personal data provided will be used for the purposes of administering the competition and for the purposes of furthering this research only.
8. Entry opens on August 14th 2017. Entry closes at 12pm September 10th 2017.
9. RSBC reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions or cancel this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.