Employers: how to employ and support blind and partially sighted people
How to recruit, employ and retain vision impaired people, including how to give the right support so that they can do their job.
- Treating disabled employees fairly
- Benefits of employing VI people
- Recruiting people with vision impairment
- Help with the selection and interview process
- Making adjustments to support VI employees
- Access to Work scheme
- Health and safety in the work place
If you are interested in offering work experience to vision impaired young people, or have any other questions, get in touch:
Want to know more?
Published: October 2017