Join 16,000 runners in this epic half marathon and run across four of London’s eight Royal Parks – Hyde Park, Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens.
Date: Sunday 11th April 2021
Distance: Half marathon (13.1 miles)
Early Bird Registration fee: £20
Run as a pair: £35
Fundraising target: £300 per runner
What you get when you are part of Team RSBC
If you choose to run for us, you will get the support of a friendly, enthusiastic team, dedicated to helping you reach your target and completing the Royal Parks Half Marathon 2021.
Our support includes:
- Training info and advice
- Help to get your online fundraising page set up
- Direct support with your fundraising
- Your own RSBC running vest
- Tips and advice on preparing and for the day itself
- Team RSBC cheer point on the course
- A friendly face to meet you at the end!
Please call us on 020 3198 0225 or e-mail email@example.com if you would like to sign up or have any questions.
Runners who are blind or partially sighted
If you would like to take part, please contact us. We can help you find a sighted guide to run with.