Sign up and save the day!
Exciting opportunity to become a superhero and make a difference in the lives of blind and partially sighted children and young people!
RSBC is participating in the Be a Superhero Series ’23, a fundraising event that empowers everyone to raise funds for a worthy cause.
The funds raised from the event will go towards RSBC’s important work in supporting blind and partially sighted children, young people, and their families. Your participation will help us continue to provide crucial services and support to those in need.
Join in during the Super Summer Challenges:
Superhero Tri | 12 Aug ‘23
- What: A super-sized family day out with entertainment & activities for all. Broadcast on Channel 4
- When: 12 Aug ‘23
- Where: The world-class Dorney Lake, Windsor
- Who: 3,500 Superheroes & Sidekick participants
- How: 3 epic distances & to complete however you want. Superheroes can fly solo, unite for team relays, be propelled around the entire course and more!
- Why: A trailblazing day of disability sport, packed with fun partner activities, adventure sports tasters & unforgettable finish line moments.
At home events | 8 July- 6 Aug ‘23
- What: Super-flexible, virtual, month/ 2 week-long challenges.
- When: Challenges can be completed on one day, over a few days or using the whole period.
- Where: Anywhere! living room, garden, local park…
- How: However, you wish, from super sensory to dancing & from swimming to skating!
- How far: Superheroes can set their own goal, from 100m to 1,000km or more, or use their Super Senses
- Why: Those who can’t/don’t want to attend physical events can still join the fun – or they can do both!
- Super Race Packs: Every Superhero taking part receives a T-shirt, medal & finish line tape.
Are you interested?
Contact us today to find out more and reserve your place: email@example.com.