Missed out on the London Marathon ballot? We have charity places in the for 2021 race! Apply below and we’ll be in touch to discuss your place.
Date: Sunday 3rd October 2021
Distance: 26.2 miles
Registration fee: £50
Fundraising target: £2,500
Joining Team RSBC
You’ll get training and fundraising support from our friendly, enthusiastic team. They’re dedicated to helping you meet your target, get across the finish line, and hopefully have lots of fun too!
You’ll also get:
- An invite to Team RSBC’s Facebook group and socials (in person or online)
- Training info and a group training event (in person or online)
- 1:1 support with your fundraising
- Your own RSBC running vest
- Two very noisy cheer-points along the Marathon route!
Blind and partially sighted runners
We would be delighted to support blind and partially sighted runners. We’ll help to find a sighted guide for you to run with.
Own place runners
If you are one of the lucky ones to get a place in the ballot when it’s announced or have a place with your running club, we would love you to be part of Team RSBC.
There will be no minimum fundraising pledge and you’ll still get all of the benefits of our support.
Apply below or for more information call 020 3198 0225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org