Community fundraisers are vital members of our team. Our network of passionate, dedicated community supporters raise funds to support blind and partially sighted children and their families.
- Are you a member of a local club or group? Lions, Rotary, WI or similar? Could you persuade them to put on an event to raise funds for RSBC, or even to be the charity of the year?
- Or does your workplace or local supermarket offer support to charities? Could you put in a good word for us, or vote for us?
- How about your school? Just recently a school in Surrey chose RSBC as their Charity of the year after a year 5 student made a presentation about our work. Her passion really counted!
- Or could you challenge your friends and family to take part in or put on a fundraising challenge?
- Perhaps you’d rather take part in one of RSBC’s events, or a challenge event like the London Marathon?
Whether you’ve fundraised before or this is your first bash at it; whether you have an idea or need some inspiration, we’re here to help you every step of the way.
Check out our fundraising ideas or get in touch: email email@example.com or call us on 020 3198 0225.