There are an estimated 22,000 blind and partially sighted children and young people in England and Wales. Every day, four more children will be diagnosed with sight loss.
- 90% of those who lose their sight in youth will never have a long term job
- Two thirds of blind people are living below on or below the poverty line
- Most will never have a meaningful relationship
At RSBC, we believe that no child in the UK should grow up to be poor or lonely just because they are blind. We create a better life for blind children, by helping every young person we work with to find and fulfil their own unique potential.
But we can’t do it alone.
That’s where your company comes in. By working in partnership with us, you’ll be helping improve the lives of blind children and young people while giving your business a boost.
Supporting RSBC will help raise the profile of your business and build its reputation as a socially responsible enterprise.
It can also help to improve staff morale, by encouraging team-working skills through organising fundraising events and taking part in bespoke volunteering opportunities.
A package of support tailored to your business
As an RSBC partner organisation, you’ll receive:
- Case studies, photos, videos, quotes and stats that demonstrate the impact of your support and the difference you are making
- Personalised support from an RSBC account manager to support you with ideas, fundraising advice and resources
- A tailored account plan together with bespoke fundraising, PR, employee engagement and product-linked ideas that are the right fit for your business
We know that your business, your team and your customers are unique. So your partnership with RSBC will be unique too - we don’t have a one-size-fits-all approach.
By getting to understand your business, its objectives, its staff and its customers, we’ll develop a partnership that really works for you.
Get in touch
Fill in the form below and tell us about how your business can work with RSBC or you can contact Tim Todhunter on 020 3198 0225 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org