The Every Blind Child tour 2018
RSBC is hitting the road with our Every Blind Child campaign. To dispel the myths surrounding childhood sight loss, we’ll be sharing the dreams of blind children and young people with the nation through a touring light poem and video installation by international artist Robert Montgomery. Throughout 2018 the artwork will tour the country from Cornwall to Newcastle to raise awareness of the 36,000 children living with sight loss in the UK.
Visit us on tour to see the light poem, hear the children’s stories, and find out more about our Every Blind Child campaign.
Check out the tour dates below to see if we’re coming to a town near you!
The Every Blind Child tour
Wednesday 31st January, 5-8pm
Granary Square, Kings Cross, London
Come to Granary Square to see the artwork before it sets off on tour and pledge your support to make sure #EveryBlindChild is seen by an RSBC Sight Loss Specialist and given a fair chance to reach their potential.
London and Greater London
- Spitalfields Bishop’s Square – 7th Feb
- O2 Arena – 11th Feb
Greater London, Hertfordshire and the Home Counties
- Milton Keynes
Cornwall, Sussex and back to London
- Falmouth University – 9th April
- Brighton Marathon Festival – 13th, 14th & 15th April
- East End Film Festival – 28th April
Newcastle, Leeds, Durham, Midlands and London
- Darlington Town Square – 3rd May
- The Oval cricket ground – 29th May
Sheffield and London
- Barker’s Pool, Sheffield – 11th & 12th June
- Crystal Palace Overground Festival – 16th June
London and Birmingham
- Brindley Place Film Festival – 14th – 22nd July
London and Northamptonshire
All dates and times are to be confirmed and more are on their way, so check back for more details or follow us (and the tour) on Facebook or Twitter!