The Every Blind Child tour 2018
RSBC is hitting the road with our Every Blind Child campaign. To dispel the myths surrounding childhood sight loss, we’ll be sharing the dreams of blind children and young people with the nation through a touring light poem and video installation by international artist Robert Montgomery. Throughout 2018 the artwork will tour the country from Cornwall to Newcastle to raise awareness of the 36,000 children living with sight loss in the UK.
Visit us on tour to see the light poem, hear the children’s stories, and find out more about our Every Blind Child campaign.
Check out the tour dates below to see if we’re coming to a town near you!
The Every Blind Child tour
Wednesday 31st January, 5-8pm
Granary Square, Kings Cross, London
Come to Granary Square to see the artwork before it sets off on tour and pledge your support to make sure #EveryBlindChild is seen by an RSBC Sight Loss Specialist and given a fair chance to reach their potential.
- Spitalfields Bishop’s Square – 7th February
- O2 Arena – 11th February
- Milton Keynes
- Cobham, Surrey - 3rd April
- Brighton Marathon Festival – 13th, 14th & 15th April
- East End Film Festival – 28th April
- Boxpark, Shoreditch – 14th May
- The Oval cricket ground – 29th May
- Crystal Palace Overground Festival – 16th June
- Newbury High Street, Northbrook Street - 3rd-7th July
- Walthamstow Town Centre - 9th-13th July
- Brindley Place Film Festival – 14th-22nd July
- Sutton Town Centre - 30th-31st July
- Stratford Broadway - 1st August
- Sutton Town Centre - 2nd - 4th August
- Stratford Broadway - 23rd - 24th August
All dates and times are to be confirmed and more are on their way, so check back for more details or follow us (and the tour) on Facebook or Twitter!