Our amazing Community Volunteers play a key role in championing RSBC’s work and raising vital funds to help blind children live a life without limits.
And we’re looking for more dedicated individuals to join Team RSBC and volunteer in their local community.
Use your skills in volunteering
Whether you’re looking to offer your extensive skills to a charitable cause, or wanting to develop new skills and improve your CV and employability, volunteering with RSBC will make a real difference to your own life and the lives of the 37,000 blind and partially sighted children in England and Wales.
With your support, we can do even more to help them develop independence, make friends and build skills for life.
- Flexibility – volunteer the hours you want or can
- Training – bespoke RSBC volunteer training relevant to your role
- Support – support with developing your creative ideas. Plus, all the materials you need
- Learning opportunities – learn new skills while you volunteer like public speaking, networking and event management
What does the role involve?
You’ll be fundraising and helping RSBC by:
- Organising events
- Collecting cheques
- Liaising with local groups (e.g. Lions/Rotary Clubs)
- Completing a personal challenge
You’ll also be championing our vital work by:
- Giving talks about our work
- Sharing RSBC news with people you know
- Recruiting volunteers/supporters to join Team RSBC
- Connecting with your local networks
Applying and next steps
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below! We can’t wait to hear from you.