Hackney Advice Service
Advice Line: 0203 621 3323
Available Monday to Thursday: 10:00 – 16:00
The new Hackney Advice Service is designed to provide parents of vision impaired children or vision impaired young adults over 16 who live in Hackney, with clear and sensible advice, in an easy hassle-free manner.
When you call the Advice Line you’ll speak to our advisor Erick, who can provide free consultation in areas such as:
- Housing issues
- Welfare benefits
- Employment rights
- Registering as visually impaired with your local authority
- Transport and travel, including Freedom Pass, Blue Badge and Motability applications
- Health & Social care
- Disability rights
- How to access RSBC services
We can also offer free, confidential, practical support for:
- Form filling
- Written and online applications
- Mandatory reconsideration and appeals
If you’re struggling to understand your rights, access what you’re entitled to, or manage your problems, Erick is on hand to help.
Call today on 020 3621 3323 or email email@example.com.
Or if you’d like to arrange for Erick to give you a call register your details below.