RSBC and its different departments often need additional office-based help from skilled volunteers.
It could be in anything from marketing to fundraising, data entry to research, or even administration like sorting our mailings.
These volunteer opportunities come up a few times a year and can be a flexible, for example, a commitment of just a few days or a much longer arrangement.
Office volunteering currently runs from your own home.
Use your skills to support RSBC behind the scenes
This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop a broad set of skills in a virtual office environment and contribute towards making a real and positive change in blind children’s lives.
- Flexibility – volunteer the hours you want or can
- Training – bespoke RSBC volunteer training relevant to your role
- Ongoing support – a dedicated member of staff to support you with your enquiries and support from the relevant RSBC team
- Learning opportunities – learn new skills while you volunteer like data entry, research, marketing and design, and gain knowledge of how a national charity works
Current available roles (as per June 2021)
Marketing Support Volunteer
This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute towards making a real and positive change in blind children’s lives through your marketing skills.
You will be volunteering from home and will be in regular touch with our Marketing and Communications team.
- gain valuable experience in marketing, digital, design and PR
- develop and contribute towards content for RSBC social media channels, website and designed documents
- help to develop stories of the blind children and young people we support
We are looking for:
- creative volunteers with good verbal and interpersonal skills
- experience/knowledge of marketing and communications and working with social media or working on campaigns is desirable
- enthusiastic individuals who want to make a difference