Work with us to help blind and partially sighted children and young people live their lives without limits.
As a national organisation with genuine local presence, we’re keen to work with companies local, national or international. Whatever your size, we aim to understand your business, staff and customers, to build a relationship tailored to you and that delivers beyond expectations.
Supporting us will help raise the profile of your business and build its reputation as a socially responsible enterprise.
There are so many ways we can work together – ranging from volunteering opportunities for your staff, skill-sharing, gifts in kind; event sponsorship as well as charity of the year and strategic partnerships. A good example of this is our current
strategic partnership with Scope Eye Care – Supported by their own RSBC account manager, they have:
- Sponsored RSBC’s first online quiz .
- Designed their own fundraising event #6minutelockdown to raise money for RSBC, Backed two members of their staff who will be trekking to K2 Base Camp.
- Formed a team to l run for RSBC in London Marathon 2021.
- Offered pro bono support.
We’re also working together to identify volunteering opportunities for their staff.
Our dedicated corporate fundraisers are here to support you with a bespoke package including some or all of the following:
- A dedicated account manager who will work closely with your team to identify plans that work for both of us.
- A marketing strategy designed to maximise publicity about our partnership.
- Opportunities to hear from a variety of inspirational speakers, including RSBC staff, young people and parents, to bring our work to life for your team.
- Regular updates on the impact your organisation is having on the lives of the children and young people we work with.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call – 020 3198 0225 to discuss how we can work with your business
Learn more about our work and the impact your support can have here: