Take part in a challenge event
Do you want to set yourself a challenge and help raise funds for RSBC?
There are lots of organised challenge events across the country for all different types of activity and ability level.
Here are some activities you could try:
- Running – muddy runs, half marathons, marathons, ultra-marathons
- Swimming – distance swimming, open water swimming, crossing the channel
- Cycling – distance, team, or international rides
- Mix it up – duathlons, triathlons, Ironman’s
- Walking – distance treks and hikes, three peaks other mountain challenges
Once you’ve found and signed up for a challenge event let us know and we’ll be in touch to provide you with support to help you complete your challenge and meet your fundraising goal.
If an organised challenge is not for you, why don’t you try creating your own with our Life without Limits Challenge?
Whatever you are planning please let us know by contacting us on 020 3198 0225 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other ways to support RSBC